Join our virtual design workshop this spring! ¶
This spring, we invite you to collaborate with other designers experienced in decentralized technologies.
This time, we will have a smaller group (maximum 8) designers. We will focus on how identity (me/us) works in decentralized contexts, and how we can envision a new way to relate to each other and ourselves in these new digital spaces.
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to mailto:email@example.com with your name, email address, and how you found out about this workshop.
Feel free to prepare to share any work in progress or old designs that never made it to the implementation phase.
Topics we will cover ¶
- What are the largest pain points for your users?
- What are the problems for onboarding to decentralized identity tech?
- What are the primary trust issues and how is that reflected in our messaging?
- Agency & identity
- Who else knows who I am? Can I be anonymous?
- What happens when I lose my password?
- Can I use multiple devices? Can I share a device with others?
- Security & authentication
- Who can see what, and for how long?
- Why can’t certain data be deleted?
- What happens if a device is lost?
- Who can I call if I run into a problem?
By participating in this workshop series, you get to:
- Meet other designers in the decentralization space
- Have your current work highlighted or cited as part of a research summary and the pattern library
- $100 compensation for each person who attends, either directly to you or donated to the non-profit organization of your choice
Our workshop will take place on the internet on the following date:
- Wednesday, Feb 24 9am PT / 6pm CET for 2 hours
This workshop series will be facilitated by Ngọc Triệu and Karissa McKelvey.
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and how you found out about this workshop.